Friday, April 29, 2011

MAKEUP MIRACLE!!!

In honor of today's royal wedding, I am going to share one of the biggest successes of my wedding last summer, and yes, it is a piece of makeup!!! If you are a in-the-near-future bride, you MUST READ THIS!!
This is the foundation that I used on my wedding day, that I found my pure luck. It was only around $5.00, but if I knew how it worked, I would have been perfectly willing to dish out $50. Rimmel Lasting Finish 16 hour makeup. It was 94 degrees outside on my wedding day last June, without a cloud in the sky. One of the things I remember most about my wedding day was the feeling like I was MELTING...I mean, it was seriously hot outside, and wearing 10 pounds of tulle and beading?? COME ON!
But my makeup didn't budge. I didn't look greasy, though I was sweating buckets. THIS STUFF STAYED ON AND LOOKED FLAWLESS. Now, it does smell like the paint we used to paint the outside of our house last year, but it covers as well as house paint, so that's nothing to complain about.
I don't know if I would use this stuff every day, but I have used it a few times since my wedding, and it hasn't broken my skin out. I am serious...if you have a big day of any type coming up,  you have to try this stuff. I don't know if all stores carry it or not, but you can definitely order it off of Ulta.com. I would literally say that this is the single-most impressive makeup product that I have ever used.
Here's a couple pictures of me from my wedding, looking flawless thanks to Rimmel!! (And thank you to Lauren D Rogers photography, all of these pictures were taken by her!)

 Photo by Lauren D Rogers
 Photo by Lauren D Rogers
 Photo by Lauren D Rogers
Photo by Lauren D Rogers

No comments: