Friday, April 8, 2011

Girl on a Budget

I was going to post a makeup look today (and I still hope to later) BUT me and Gabriel have spent almost all day outside so far and my allergies are acting up so badly that I had to take my contacts out and I can't imagine applying makeup on my poor face right now. Ughh pollen...
So, I am going to tell you about a little something that's totally amazing...Piperlime's Girl on a Budget shopping section. I love piperlime.com's clothing, but much of it is way out of my price range. Piperlime is a relatively new company that is owned by Gap, which is awesome because you can shop at Old Navy, Gap, banana republic, Piperlime, and Athleta all at once. Piperlime's Girl On a Budget section offers a variety of clothing, shoes, and accessories under a certain price range. For instance, shoes under $50, dresses under $100, tops under $50, etc. To check out their selection, click here.
Here are a couple of my favorite pieces-all under $100.






Happy shopping everyone!!! Hopefully my face will chill out and I can show you some makeup later!

No comments: