Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring must have: The LWD

 So most of you probably have the wardrobe staple the LBD-Little black dress. Not that every girl shouldn't have that 'perfect' black dress to fit and flatter her shape, but come on...black gets a little boring, especially in the springtime. Opt for something with a little more 'look at me' quality and find yourself a perfect LWD-little white dress. I got mine at Express last year and have only had the chance to wear it once (but come on, I don't get out as often as most of you do), but I am looking forward to wearing it again!

(Express won't let me save their images to my computer, so I can't show you any dresses from their site on here, but they have a white dress very similar to this one on their site right now except it's one shoulder-it's sooo sexy!!)


 Here are some LWDs I found :

This dress from figleaves.com is a one shoulder and very chic, but made out of jersey fabric so it will still be super-comfortable!

Click here to find out more about this dress

This dress would be so cute for daytime with some espadrilles, or you could dress it up for night with a pair of nude pumps...
Click here to view this dress on Victoria's Secret's website

Or go super-sexy with this dress from Victoria's Secret!
click here to see more about this dress
This dress is actually cream-colored instead of stark white. Cream can actually be even more flattering than white!
View this dress at topshop.com

This dress is casual and simple, from the king of t-shirt design, Michael Stars! This dress would make a great canvas for a number of looks. You could dress this up or down easily-and the t-shirt material will keep you comfy and cool.
View this dress at MichaelStars

I found these dresses using Shopstyle.com, which I have posted about previously. If you are looking for a white dress, shopstyle can help you find it in a flash! The biggest selection of dresses I found were at Asos.com, but since they don't allow you to save their images, I couldn't show you them on here. But asos.com is a great site to check out!

No comments: