Saturday, April 2, 2011

Coming up Roses

Here is a great way to save money and look beautiful. Wear your blush as an eyeshadow. A soft pink lid looks fresh and unexpected, especially when you pair it with peach cheeks and pink lips. I don't wear pink on my lids very often, but I got so many compliments today that I think I will definitely start wearing it more!
After putting on my foundation, I dabbed this creamy pink shadow from my brow bone to my lash line.
Next, I used a bright (but not neon) pink blush all over my lid.
In the outer corner of my crease, I smudged a darker pink/bronze just to give my eyes a little definition.
(I used the middle color in this pallette)
For blush, I chose a pinkish-peach shade, to complement my eyeshadow but not going too monochromatic.
For lips, I layered a bright peachy-pink which is a little too light for me, underneath a bright pinkish red.

1 comment:

Nhan Tran said...

Thanks for your sharing. I had never worn pink either until last week and got compliment from my husband. I also like the way you dress! :-)