Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Want it Wednesday: Mother's Day Edition

Ohhh snap!! Another weekly post theme: Want it Wednesday, where I show you some of the most fabulous stuff that I have found around the web and am salivating over, both the affordable and not-so-affordable. Okay, so I don't ever actually drool but I have been known to cry when I am moved by super-fabulous fashion. (The first time I ever browsed the Rachel Roy clothing website, for instance. there were definitely tears) This week though, I am going to feature items that I am maybe hoping to receive for Mother's Day. HINT HINT HUSBAND and BABY G, get momma something GOOD!!



The Splits Dress


Slice of Heaven Dress

On Point Linen Jacket

Different Strokes Crop Jacket

Cute Khaki Skirt






Endless Summer Dress

No comments: