Monday, March 28, 2011

Where are the boys......?

Last night, as I was finishing up the cookies and making dinner, Gabriel got in trouble for saying his newly learned bad-word (which he doesn't use in context at all, but still...) and Eric took him downstairs to his time out chair. I just kind of assumed they would be coming right back after Gabriel served his time, and after about twenty minutes when dinner was almost done, I started wondering...is he still in time out? What is going on down there?
So, I went to investigate. I walk downstairs...time out chair is empty. Nursery is empty...where are those boys? Then, I hear a splash. Then another. I notice the bathroom door is shut and there is light under the door. I open it......and I find a big naked boy and a little naked boy playing in the bathtub! Too cute!



1 comment:

Megan said...

Lol, awwwww.....