Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Asheville...here I come!!

So, next week is my husband's spring break, and we are going to visit my parents in beautiful Western North Carolina! You know you are really living the high life when you're 23 years old and a visit to your parents totally excites you!!! lol. But this time I am even more excited than usual because I am going to visit the bead store in downtown Asheville and hopefully buy some great stuff to make jewelry with! So far I have been making due with the stuff I have gotten from Wal-mart, and though I have found some decent stuff, the idea of having an entire store as opposed to one half of an aisle to find beads in is totally blowing my mind!!
Here are my recent creations...probably making an etsy account soon!



I call these my "evil eye" earrings


No comments: