Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Outfit of the Day





I wore this outfit to run some errands in...
Gap skinny jeans
Long sleeve Victorias secret t shirt
'vegan' leather (sounds so much better than pleather lol) motorcycle jacket
Black booties
Pearl studs and mixed necklaces

Why it works: Since the moto jacket adds bulk up top, it's important to keep the bottom streamlined with skinny jeans. I wanted to wear my booties because they have a heel and it makes my legs look longer in the skinny jeans, but since I was just running errands I didn't want to be too dressy...solution-wear a t-shirt!

I love 'statement necklaces' ...those really big crazy necklaces that are everywhere these days. BUT they tend to be pretty expensive, even in affordable stores. My solution is to just wear multiple necklaces at once...you can even twist them up to make them look like one big necklace.

No comments: