Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy makeup miracle!!

In honor of Mother's Day, I will share a must-have for new moms who might not be getting their ideal amount of sleep...or, for those moms like me whose hormones have been out of whack ever since pregnancy, and are dealing with pesky skin issues. I have recently found (wish I had tried this much, much sooner) a concealer that works better than any I have used-and it's really cheap, a little less than $5.
Rimmel's Hide the Blemish concealer is creamy, full-coverage, and totally blendable. It comes in stick form, so it should last a while!! I have used concealers by Covergirl, Bare Minerals, a TON from Physician's formula, Maybelline, Ulta brand (which was good also, but ran out super-fast), and Neutrogena. This one is my favorite, and is also the least expensive. I got mine in Medium, which is actually just a  TAD dark...and I'm pretty tan right now, so this leads me to believe they run a little dark.

1 comment:

Brooke T said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this out and it's even better that it's cheap!!! :D