Sunday, May 1, 2011

The wait is over!!!

Calypso St. Barth for Target is here!!!
...okay, so maybe you weren't waiting, but I was!! I get so excited everytime I know that Target is getting ready to debut another guest designer collection (Tracy Feith was my FAVORITE) and although some tend to be a let-down, this new collection looks awesome!!
Calypso St. Barth is known for their bright bohemian pieces and they didn't let me down. And they have gone where no guest Target designer has gone before, and ALL of their pieces come in PLUS SIZES, REGULAR SIZES, AND PETITES!! What!!!
This is a huge collection, featuring items in Women's, baby girls, girls, beauty, jewelry, and home. Here are some of my favorite pieces-go check it out on Target.com!!








1 comment:

Kara Soo said...

just stumbled upon your blog.. this line looks awesome! btw your wedding pictures from a previous post are gorgeous! i'm getting married in 1 month, so i'm all wedding fever now =)