Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thrifty Thursday


 I'm in love with the print on this cardigan from Target

Merona Collection cardigan-Target $32.99

Neptune bangles-Forever21 $7.80

Tie Dye Tank top-Kmart $14.99
I love some bright blue during the Spring and Summer. This top is not only forgiving in the tummy area, but gives a little sexy peek at your shoulders. This would look amazing with white jeans.
Open-sleeve v neck top-Kmart $14.99
I liked this dress BEFORE I saw the price. If you dare, wear it alone, or for a little more coverage, it would also look great with leggings.
Joe Boxer sleeveless dress-Kmart $7.99
 I like this necklace because it's funky and elegant at the same time.
Lucite Gem necklace-Charlotte Russe-$7.50
 I am in love with these shoes. The gold accent makes them so pretty.
Gold and white pumps-Lulus $33.00
 The Limited is a great store because they pay careful attention to the fit and feel of garments, rather than just throwing together something on trend. Their garments are flattering, and they are made in a quality way that lasts. They do run on the expensive side as far as thriftiness is concerned, but this cute little sweater is on sale for $25!!
Bow Pocket Cardigan-The Limited $24.99
 My friend Lauren (the same talented photog that shot my wedding photos) told me about this site (see link below). It is a British company, so their prices are in pounds-but don't worry, they ship to the US! We were both marveling at the fact that the British clothing companies really seem to blow a lot of our popular US brands out of the water. Dorothyperkins.com has a huge selection of really cute clothes, and the prices are mostly really great. Check it out!! Thanks Lauren!
 Colorblock shirt dress-Dorothy Perkins $45.40 (28 british pounds)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those turquoise bangles are so nice! my fav colour :)