Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

 So normally for Thrifty Thursdays, I am scouring various shopping sites for good deals. But I found SO many cute affordable finds at Target and Forever21 that I didn't even look anywhere else this week. Enjoy!!

 I love this minty pastel green color. The back is crocheted too!!
Braided tank-Target $14.99
I am obsessed with beaded necklines, but they tend to be on the expensive side. The beaded and color on this tank are great, and it's less than twenty bucks.
Beaded hanky hem halter-Target $16.99
This dress could go anywhere, so you can't beat the price. Wear it to a wedding, work, or a date. The belt at the waist makes this dress super-flattering for various sizes.
Teal Tank Dress-Target $24.99

Paisley Ruffle One Shoulder Dress-Target $24.99

V-neck Print Dress-Target $42.99
I love this skirt so much that I might buy it. Seriously!!!
Knit Abstract Skirt-Forever21 $6.50
Nautical stripes for spring. Love!!
Striped V neck dress-forever21 $17.80
This pink blazer looks way more expensive than the price. I have bought blazers from forever21 before, and for the price they really are great. The pale pink is so lady-like!
Pink Fitted Blazer-Forever21 $32.80
Wearing a family cartoon or book character is always a plus when you have a toddler! My son LOVES cat in the hat, and this tank is actually cute enough to wear for my own reasons as well.
Cat in the Hat tank-Forever21 $13.80

Tribal Racerback Tank-Forever21 $10.50

Warm Weather Belt-$5.80
Love these shell earrings!!
Seashell Earrings-Forever21 $3.80

No comments: