Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Hi ladies!! (and gentlemen?)
Welcome to Thrifty Thursday...where I show you some awesome deals I have found on the net! Just a heads up-at Express they are having a HUGE clearance sale, offering an extra 20% off at checkout on clearance prices that are pretty great!
Even better, you can get 30% off at Gap on everything today.






 




Draped jumpsuit-Charlotte Russe $29.50

I can't even believe how amazing this blazer is! And the price-what!!
                                                              Coral Blazer-Love Culture $22.90

Nautical Blazer-Love Culture $25.90
Unexpected and chic.

Calf-length Skirt-Forever21 $19.80
Beautiful and trendy. I see lace EVERYWHERE these days, but I don't know how often one can really wear lace shorts. That's why at this price, these are the way to go!

High Rise Lace Shorts-Forever21 $19.80
I really want to try a romper-but since I'm so tall they tend to be REALLY short on me. But for less than twenty bucks...it's be worth a try!

Romper-Express $19,99 (Plus 20% off at checkout!)

Jeweled halter top-Express $29.99 (Plus extra 20%)
For some reason, I am really lovin this throwback Gap tee

Gap silk-screen T-Gap $12.99 (Plus 30% off)

Later I will post a Thrifty Thursday find that I bought myself! But for now, I'm off to do my weekly grocery shopping. I only grocery shop once a week, so it is some pretty serious business!

xoxo,

L

No comments: