Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thrifty Thursday


Leopard Burnout Top-Forever21 $17.80

Ikat Print Dress-Forever21 $19.80
This top would look great with a jacket layered over it!
Striped 3/4 sleeve dress-Forever21 $12.50

Glossy Bow Sandals-Forever21 $16.50

Cord Cuff-Accessorize $14
I tried this dress on at Target a few days ago and I really liked it. I would have bought it if I had brought more cash with me-but I found something (that I will share later) that I knew I needed more-I'm trying to cut myself off at the moment from buying any more dresses.
Maxi Dress-Target $24.99
I tried this on too...and I loved it! It also felt really secure on, which was awesome because I would be afraid something like this would be constantly falling down.
Printed Romper-Target $19.99

Paint Splash Dress-Karmaloop.com $35
World Market is really one of my favorite stores. Their scarves rock, and this one is super-affordable (comes in more yummy colors too)
P rayer Shawl-World Market $9.99

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have that dress from target!! And I didn't even need you to tell me to buy it (which is a huge success if I do say so myself) so, just as an fyi it looks good on curvy girls too!

love your blog Leah!

Leah Beamon said...

that's awesome-I love that dress!! I bet it looks super-cute on you!