Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Toddler Tuesday: Poopcatastrophe

Good thing that I hadn't written my Toddler Tuesday post yet this week, because you would have missed this little gem.
I put the G baby down for his nap and tell him that "Yes it is nap time. Do not play. Do not make me come in here. TAKE A NAP!"
He must have really taken it to heart because he:
1) Pooped his pants. (Doesn't have pee accidents but sometimes still poops in his pants...stubborn)
2) Decided to take it upon himself to take off his short and undies.
3) Throws his undies and shorts in his little trash can (This part, I like. They were really nasty and I would have thrown them away myself in a plastic bag, so I'm kind of proud that he was trying to clean up.)
4) This part...I'm not so proud of. We keep the flush-able baby wipes in the bathroom now. Having nothing in his room to wipe his bottom with, his best idea was to sit on the carpet in his room and scoot forward. At least that's what I think happened, seeing as how there were butt-sized brown patches all over his carpeting.
5) Get a clean pair of undies out of his drawer. He hadn't put them on yet when I got in there, so I think that's about where he was in the clean-up process when I walked in.

I showered him off and scrubbed the poop off of him while my husband scrubbed the carpet with Pet-Stain remover. Surprisingly, by the time we got him in fresh clothes and laid him back down to finally take his nap, you couldn't really tell that there had just been a poopcatastrophe in there. Nice work husband.

Here's some pictures of the G baby jumping on his bed with it's new birthday bedding that he got from his Grammy!!







And, for good measure, here's a couple pics of him 'taking a bath' in a bucket of water outside, his new favorite thing to do. Warning: Brief nudity.


XoXo,

L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I literally laughed out loud at this post! thanks for sharing! :)

-Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
http://bonniegetchell.blogspot.com