Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Print Mixing

This is my first attempt at print-mixing. I actually wore this skirt in this previous post with a top that is really close to this top's color. I love the mint green in the skirt with an orchid-purple color! I actually bought a white tank to wear with this skirt when I first bought it, but this is way more fun.


                                 Beaded Tank-Belk
                                 Printed A-line skirt-Merona by Target
                                 Pumps-Steven Madden
                                  Watch-Guess
                                  Sunglasses-surf shop in Emerald Isle, NC
                                  Bangles-Gifted
                                   Smoky Quartz ring-was my grandmother's (she's not dead or dying, just keeps giving away all of her stuff to the women in my family)





XoXo,


L

2 comments:

Cerrisse said...

I love that top, the color is gorgeous! :)

Economy of Style said...

Gorgeous! I would love to have that top and skirt!