Friday, August 5, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Gypsy Soul

Happy Friday everyone!! I am getting REALLY excited because tomorrow my little G baby turns 3! Everyone says that 'they grow up so fast' and I didn't really feel like time has flown by except this past year. I would almost swear it was last month that he turned 2. The G baby gets really embarrassed when too much attention is focused on him, and he told us he didn't want a birthday party. (Actually what he said was, "I no like birthday parties". Although I'm not completely sure whether he really knows what he's talking about, we still decided to go low-key. Tomorrow we are getting up and taking him to a kids' museum/learning center where he can build stuff, explore an underwater world, paint and play with colors, play musical instruments, and learn about other scientific stuff in a way that is fun for kids. It's supposed to be geared towards children ages 0-7, so I'm hoping he'll really like it! Then I'm making him a blue cake per request complete with my Nana's recipe for homemade egg white frosting (dyed blue of course). 


I'm pretty excited about today's Outfit of the Day, because it's the kind of outfit that I feel most confident in-in other words, I've been a fan of embellished tunics and hoop earrings wayyy before I knew anything about fashion, so today, I really feel like me!





XoXo,

L

Momma Go Round

3 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love that outfit, so cute :)

Jeanine Byers said...

Love your outfit! So cute!! Just became your newest follower.

And followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Have fun celebrating your son's birthday!

Jeanine

Anonymous said...

You're lovely. Love the bohemian shirt! And of course, the flats. Your little guy sounds like a cutie. Good luck on the low key birthday party!