Monday, August 1, 2011

Perfection

source

I am lovin' everything about Nicole Richie's look here. I have long loved Nicole Richie's style (a former Zoe bot-what's not to love?) but am digging it even more now that she tends towards the bohemian. I am definitely going to try out this braid/purple lipstick look in the near future!

And if you haven't ever looked into Nicole's jewelry line-House of Harlow, you are REALLY missing out. Her design aesthetic is right up my freakin' alley. Cuffs, geometrics, and gold, ohmy!! (And it's not as expensive as you'd expect either)
House of Harlow 1960 Metal Fringe Earrings in Gold
pink mascara-$125

House of Harlow 1960 Plated Khaki Leather Necklace
pink mascara-$75


House of Harlow 1960 14K Gold Plated Sunburst Cuff in Cream
pink mascara-$97


XoXo,

L

1 comment:

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I am so obsessed with Nicole and her style. I am a collector of both of her lines. I want those earrings so bad!!