Saturday, August 27, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Polished Bohemian

 Here is my take on how to rock the bohemian style (which I love) without look all a'mess! Pull more 'out there' pieces like my colorful crocheted shawl with more structured pieces, like a great pair of skinny jeans. Let one piece be your focal point and don't go overboard with accessories (but please, accessorize!) I chose to wear some simple gold hoops and forgo a necklace. Instead of piling on bracelets, I went a little less flashy by forgoing bracelets all together and wearing some amazing rings (see last pic).
 Jeans-Banana Republic
Tank-Calypso St. Barth @ Target
Belt-Wal-mart
Crochet Shawl-Target
Espadrilles-Colin Stuart by Victoria's Secret
Gold Hoop Earrings-Burlington Coat Factory
        I love this shawl, and I don't wear it nearly enough!
Large Turquoise Stone ring-The Limited
All other rings-gifted


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
XoXo,

L

7 comments:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Adorable outfit!

Cerrisse said...

Love the colors in this outfit, super cute!

Mila said...

Love, so pretty.

Sarah said...

Yoy are so cute. Thanks so much for your feedback on my guest post. I'm excited to follow your blog :)

theflawlesslyimperfectmommy.blogspot.com

Rachel The Hat said...

I adore that shawl. I want one!! And those rings are gorgeous. What a lovely collection!
Rachel :)

A Beautiful Life said...

love it! it's true, some people can go overboard with bohemian look but i like how you kept it simple, yet totally interesting! love all the turquoise rings!!

xo
hillary

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Love Love. the boho look myself. I love inspirational outfits.