Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Dream

I would love to be able to design and hand make jewelry as a way of actual income. Until then, here are my newest Etsy editions.
Please check out my shop  Beamon Baubles on Etsy. My stuff is pretty affordable, I only really charge to cover materials, not manpower-you know, the blood, sweat, tears both happy and sad, and heart it takes to make each piece (jk...kinda...but not really) lol! These would make a great gift for any jewelry-loving women in your life, plus you would be making a certain blogger very happy : )
                                                                     The Principessa Earrings-$9





XoXo,

L

2 comments:

Mila said...

I hope your dream will come true because your earring are gorgeous.
Checking out your etsy now!

Cerrisse said...

Those are amazing!