Friday, August 5, 2011

Bright Daytime Eyeshadow Tutorial

I *LOVE* mixing it up with my eye shadow and wearing a bright color such as purple or blue. I have a blockbuster kit by POP Beauty that makes doing this even more tempting. The only problem is...I don't go out a lot at night, and wearing bright eye shadow is a pretty dramatic makeup look. Here is how I apply my bright eye shadow so that it is appropriate for day-problem solved!





Check out my video to see how I do it : )






XoXo,


L




Tickled Pink at 504 Main





3 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love this look, thanks for the post!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

So, you're a big time model, right? Because yeah, you're STUNNING. Thank you for linking up to What I Whipped Up Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I need some makeup tips! I would like to try out some colors. Thanks for sharing this!