Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Coral

                                         Coral...one of the most universally-flattering hues out there!
                Top-Target
                Shorts-Palais Royal
                Belt-Stolen from husband (and it fits...sigh)
               Sandals-Wal-mart
                Purse-Wal-mart
                Bangles-Gifted
               Necklace-I didn't actually end up wearing this necklace with this outfit-but I can't help doing a little shameless Beamon Baubles promotion here. Check out my Etsy shop-I will add this necklace really soon!

                                   
I also wanted to share this quick makeup tip-skip the eye pencil on the bottom lash line and use a small makeup brush (or Q-tip) to swipe some shimmery bronze eyeshadow. It makes your eyes look really awake and so pretty! Just make sure that you line the top lash line with a darker color so you don't lose definition.


XoXo,

L

1 comment:

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Very cute outfit! I found your blog from momma go round. I am now following your blog. =D Have a great day!