Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peacock Purple

Naturally, as a 'fashion blogger', I am obsessed with clothes. So much so that certain pieces have stuck in my head for years at a time. Once I discovered the wonders of Ebay, (and got a job) I realized I could search for these pieces that had long been sold out of the original store. This top if one of two pieces that I specifically hunted down on Ebay and found. The other is a dress that I actually LEFT at a photoshoot back when I was modeling (at least this is the explanation I came up with-I tried to give the other models the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't get in my suitcase and steal : /) before I even got a chance to wear it!
Anyways, the rich peacock purple color of this top is beautiful, as is the bead work on the straps. Like many things that you wait so long for, it wasn't quite all it was cracked up to be, as the fit is a bit off. But for the Ebay price I ended up paying for it, pretty great!
 Top-Originally Victoria's Secret (Ebay)
Skirt-Buckle
Sandals-Rack Room Shoes
Belt-Wet Seal
Earrings-Goody's
Bangles-Gifted
Rings-Vintage



These pictures were actually taken on our second-story porch/balcony where we had our wedding reception! How pretty is that view??


XoXo,

L

3 comments:

Mindie Hilton said...

Wow you look amazing. Love the outfit and your hair. I love the red lipstic too, I always want to try that look, it looks good on you. I can never seem to find the right shade, Gwen pulls it off and my color is like hers. I have read blonds should wear a blue red but I am not sure what that means.

I wanted to let you know that I just started the first linky, it's open if you have a date night to share or in my case a dream date night ;)

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/desperate-4-date-night-linky-1.html
Thanks again :)

Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Love the outfit! You look great!

Mila said...

I knew you had to be a model!
You look so lovely, that's my favorite shade of purple.
THAT'S YOUR HOUSE?! It's beautiful!
Cyber tour??