Friday, September 2, 2011

It's no Secret

Victoria's Secret has OODLES of adorable sundresses. I love that they offer a lot with a sturdy 'bra top' built in because for me, there's nothing worse than wearing a bra when it's 97 degrees outside. Now, I kind of think that if you buy something regular price at V.S. you're kind of getting ripped off. But, just like J. Crew, they have AMAZING clearance sales, going on continuously. And almost all of their stuff goes on sale-so I usually pick out my favorites, and stalk them online until they make it to the clearance section, because they will.
I bought this dress last summer for over $50 under the price it originally was. Get this-it cost me $12.99.
 Dress-Victoria's Secret
Shoes-Old Navy
Belt-Forever21
Earrings-Icing by Claire's
Bracelet-Beamon Baubles




XoXo,

L

3 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Wow!! Hot Momma!!! Love the dress!

Olga Marquez said...

Love the dress!!! so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

you are so gorgeous!