Friday, September 9, 2011

You didn't get that at L.L. Bean, did you?

I can't count how many times my shoulder strap or hobo purses have gotten in my way while out in public wrangling a G baby. It's often crossed my mind that if only I had a stylish backpack, I could wear it taut on my back and not have to worry (not to mention the stuff I could FIT in there!!!). Here's a few amazing not-your-average backpacks, enjoy!

Women
Jeffrey Campbell, of course. At Karmaloop-$382

Ecote Around the World Backpack
Urban Outfitters-$69

Women
Karmaloop-$132


Fossil-$98

 Hike Knapsack Bag - Roxy
Roxy-$40.60


XoXo,

L

2 comments:

Rachel The Hat said...

I love this idea, have been thinking the same myself. This is a fashion statement that works to us mammas advantage for a change. Woohoo. I love your choices. Hope the UO and roxy one become available here across the pond!
Rachel:)
Http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i am loving the quilted joyrich black backpack!