Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LMB from A-Z

Saw this over at Jamie's awesome blog, Easily Dunn. You should probably go check hers out too because pretty much anything she writes is worth a read.

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: handwashing cookie sheets and skillets
D. Dogs: Miles our Shiba Inu, aka 'Pup nastay'
E. Essential start to your day: USED to be 2 cups of black coffee but now I've had to give it up...still searching for the right way to start my day

F. Favorite color: kelly green
G. Gold or Silver: gold
H. Height: 5’9
I. Instruments you play: the piano, and I am DYING to have one again
J. Job title:  glorified housewife and mother
K. Kids: Gabriel Roland and Ari (still in the oven, but think we're naming a boy OR girl that)
L. Live: every single day for the people you love 
M. Mother’s name: Jolene
N. Nicknames: L , chica-marie, buckwheat (thanks Mom and Dad)
O. Overnight hospital stays: only having the G baby
P. Pet Peeve: dog barking, parents who let their kids go wild in public. Does my toddler whine? yes. Does my toddler go wild? yes. Do we let him do these things in the middle of Wal-mart? NO!
Q. Quote from a movie:  Tombstone: "I'm your huckleberry."
R. Right or left handed: left
S. Siblings: older sister, little brother
T. Tacos or Twizzlers? Tacos...but twizzlers are also pretty delish and wonderfully chewy...now I want both.
U. Underwear:  I am actually having the current crisis that I can't find any underwear that I deem comfortable enough to wear. Except granny panties. So...ya know. 
V. Vegetable you hate: As much as I wish I do, I really don't like sweet potatoes.
W. What makes you run late: I actually hardly ever run late. I have way too much anxiety not to get there early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: finger, dental
Y. Yummy food that you make: homemade whipped cream is probably my favorite culinary achievement. 
Z. Zoo animal: I like the birds : )

2 comments:

caramelchica said...

I LOVE the movie Tombstone :D
...And you must've announced you are expecting again before I started following. Congratulations!

Leah Beamon said...

Thank you so much! Yes Tombstone is definitely one of my favorites! And actually...I have exactly announced it yet-I don't know why, for some reason I'm feeling shy so I decided just to sneak it in there : )