Thursday, September 1, 2011

A fling

As the lace trend swept through the fashion world this year, I took a step back. It wasn't for me. But when my sister gave me this dress a couple weeks ago, I thought I'd have my own little fling with lace. And I'm not going to lie-it was fun.

 Dress-Victoria's Secret
Moto Jacket-Target
Booties-Target
Socks-stolen from husband
Necklace-Beamon Baubles
Ring-The Limited
 I think this was actually a wardrobe malfunction in the process. I swore I felt something crawling in my shoe! But I thought this was kind of a cool shot of my shoes.



Interested in having a fling of your own? I have some eligible bachelors listed below:


Delia's-$44.50

Material Girl Dress, Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Lace Body Con Sheath
Material Girl by Macy's-$34.99



Victoria's Secret-$69.50


Forever21-$24.80

*CUSTOMER FAVORITE* Black and Nude Lace Splice Dress with Belt SKU: 596631
Torrid Plus Sizes-$79.50


Topshop-$80


XoXo,

L

Tickled Pink at 504 Main

5 comments:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I'm not a huge fan of the lace dresses, normally, but you totally rock it!

Sarah said...

You're adorable! Geez now I have to add lace dress to the bday list lol!

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

You are one HOT Mama! I love lace and am trying to find the right pair of lace shorts but so far no luck!

Leah Beamon said...

Thanks ladies!! Etosia, I would also LOVE a pair of lace shorts. They are hard to find though, a lot of them seem to be SUPER short.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Holy hotness!! You are smoking. I love the socks. Such a girly and fashionable touch.