Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makeup Review: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter

I've been meaning to post about this for a while...at the moment, this is my favorite beauty find: Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter.

RevlonColor Burst Lip Butter
Ulta-$7.49

There's been a lot of hype around this stuff, and I have to say that personally I really like it. So far, I've only tried one shade-Sugar Plum. It is ALMOST like a lipstick, the main difference is that it's super-smooth and moisturizing and just goes on way easier (you don't really need a mirror to apply). I really love using it during the daytime because it's pretty but not too dramatic, even in the purple shade I chose. The only downside is that it isn't really long-lasting and does gum up a bit in the inside seam of your lips (which is a problem for me with every.single.lip.color.in.the.world.  bummer.)


From further away, a bit of color but not too much...


I liked this stuff so much, I bought a tube for my Ma! Haven't heard how she liked it yet though...

Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!!

xoxo,

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Like you said, not heavy and gives a little bit of color which I prefer.