Monday, February 28, 2011

Frogs!

On my main blog page when it says the part about '...in the middle of nowhere' it is no joke! I love my current home and am extremely blessed to have it, but I have to say that we are a little far out here in the country! You can tell springtime is on the bound out here in the country because a few nights ago we heard the frogs out near our pond croaking and humming...then tonight as I was reading Gabriel a story and about to put him in his crib we saw a couple frogs on his window...and then a few minutes ago on my way to the bathroom I saw a tiny little tree frog in my house! After pleading to my husband to capture it and set it free out the door (his response-"aww...leave the little guy alone" I became afraid of it getting stuck in our house and dying in some corner to be found and possibly put in mouth by Gabriel at some point, so I caught the frog and set him out the door. But by the time I had closed the door, ANOTHER tiny tree frog had jumped inside (there were a couple clinging to our glass door) which I then had to catch and set free outside. And by the time I closed the door...ANOTHER one had jumped in. Seriously. But after that one I am happy to say that I am going to bed and the house is frog-free. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments: