Sunday, September 23, 2012

Vintage Oxblood

I'm really excited to be part of the "Oxblood" Bloggers Do It Better Challenge over at Pretty Shiny Sparkly.
You can check it out below!

                                              Bloggers Do It Better
The color 'oxblood' is HUGE this fall, but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow me to go out and buy a bunch of new pieces. Luckily, I had this vintage leather Entienne Aigner jacket already! It was fun to get it out and work with it.
Jacket-vintage Eitienne Aigner
Tee-Gap
Pants and booties-Target
Watch-My husband's
Belt-Geoffrey Beene



On my son's trike...I feel like I need to state that no tricycles were harmed in the taking of these photos...


24K Gold nail polish by Petites...SOOOOOOO much better in person-highly recommend, though it does chip easily :(:(


Can't wait to see how the other ladies of the web rocked their oxblood!

xoxo,

L Also linking up with: pleated poppy

13 comments:

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

such a pretty look! love your jacket and your manicure is adorable :)

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Rachel Lynne said...

This jacket is AMAZING! Got to love vintage :) You look chic and sexy and I love your nail polish color too!

xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

That jacket is really gorgeous, you look fab <3
Found your post from the Bloggers Do It Better post, I too posted an Oxblood look <3

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

Rebekah said...

Hi, I just clicked over from Bloggers Do It Better, and I'm your newest follower. I looove that jacket! What a great find. You are gorgeous, too, and very modelesque.

Franziska said...

dang girl, that body! you look fantastic!

plus I want that watch so hard - a girl can never have too many watches ;)

Samantha said...

What a great jacket! Love this look!

xo, sam

**Style of Sam**

Dhruvi said...

Hi Leah - Saw you over at BDIB & The Pleated Poppy - I love this outfit! That jacket is lovely and your nails are so pretty!

Dhruvi
http://stilettosandsequins.blogspot.com/

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I love this look! That's a great timeless jacket! cute shoes too!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Amanda Cobb said...

What an awesome jacket! I love that this is a color trend this fall. The whole look is great.

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Great to meet another fellow mommy fashion blogger. I have posed with my son's trike before too.
Love, love, love the leather blazer and the perfect color. Great combination.

Daphne.
Visiting from BDIB.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/09/oxblood.html

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

love the jacket :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Happy_Days_2012 said...

O.O I LOVE IT!

Why aren't you modeling?! You look awesome! I'm following you!

Jeff Smith said...

Nice post love reading it
Leather Bombers Jackets