Friday, September 7, 2012

Unisex-y?

It's pretty difficult to pull off any piece of clothing that is labeled 'unisex'. When I first bought this American Apparel unisex muscle tank, (I got it for $4) my husband was kind of like....'really?' So, here's to hoping that with some feminine touches like jewelry and heels, I can pull it off...

Tank-American Apparel via Amazon
Pants-Target
Shoes-Aerosoles via Piperlime
Earrings and necklace-made by me!
Pink bracelet-Forever21
Gold bracelet-Burlington Coat Factory
Clutch-Forever21




Have a great weekend!

xoxo,

L Linking up with: pleated poppy

7 comments:

caramelchica said...

I think it looks pretty girly! I think tucking it in or adding a belt would fem it up some too.

Amy Bennett said...

I think it's cute!

Pretty cool stuff said...

Love your hair !!!
Greetings from Belgium.

Laurel Walker said...

This outfit is so delicate... It reminds me of the graceful beauty of classic ballerinas.

www.theopinionatedgirl.com

retrohipmama said...

it absolutely works! love the whole look!

Nikki said...

Totally girly! I think you could totally front tuck with a belt too. Love your bun & your jewels! Found you via The Pleated Poppy link up! :)
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Blogger said...

You could be qualified to get a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.