Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Royal

We are experiencing a delightful cold front at the moment, which means it's time to start layering! This royal purple open knit top from Bliss is the perfect seasonal transition piece-it's rich color makes it perfect for fall, while the openness of the knit and cropped silhouette make it wearable as the last remnants of summer's heat stubbornly stick around. The model on the website has it thrown over a maxi dress and I am dying to try that myself...I am also thinking it will look great over a white collared button-down!



 Purple Sweater-Bliss Online Boutique
Leopard print tunic-Forever21
Shorts-Target
Pumps-Steve Madden
Watch-Guess
Earrings-Icing by Claire's




And look who decided to join me!



To check out some of the amazing stuff that Bliss has right now, check out my post here. And I have some GREAT news for you...Wendy, Bliss's super sweet owner is offering Life as Leah readers (That means YOU!) an extra 40% off if you enter in the code leah40. The code is good until the end of September! They actually have a ton of new stock even from the last time I posted some! 

Striped tunic top
I love the Striped Tunic Top...since I am still working on fitting into the vast majority of my jeans/pants, I am going to need a lot of tunics to go over leggings this Fall!

Pleated belted maxi dress

It seems like most maxi dresses are made to be worn in the spring/summer...the warm colors on this Pleated belted maxi dress make it perfect for pairing with a cardigan or leather jacket this fall!

What are you waiting for?




xoxo,

L
Linking up with: pleated poppy

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love that purple color and love the layers!!

knockedupfabulous.com said...

That purple color looks great on you! I love gem tones in the fall!

Jane Squared said...

What a fun, girly pair of earrings!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

Hi Leah! I've been loving your blog lately and decided to give you the One Lovely Blog Award! If you would like to accept this award just go to my blog- http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html All of the instructions are there! Congrats!

Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

Lindsay said...

You are so cute. I love this whole look...the plum open weave knit, the leopard print and the detail on the shorts. So, so cute. Popping over from WIWW.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

This is a super cool mix!