Thursday, September 20, 2012

Boho Vibes

I like to switch it up a lot with my look, but my favorite way to dress is with a kind of dressed-up bohemian vibe. Flowy tops and dresses with big earrings-I'm sold! If you share the same love of everything bohemian, you should head over to Macy's and check out Nicole Richie's new impulse line they have there right now. It's amazing, and relatively affordable. I would buy up pretty much every piece if  I could. Also, a head's up-I heard the pieces are running LARGE, so size down.

Speaking of boho-chic, I am so excited about a post I am doing next week about a Judith March dress I received from this AMAZING boutique! You are going to love it! Start saving your money because you are going to want to do some serious online shopping at this place...seriously, anything I pin from them gets like a  zillion repins. 


 Top-vintage
Cami-The limited
Jeans-New York & Company
Shoes-Aerosoles
Earrings-Kiss boutique
Headband-Goody's
Bracelet-Burlington Coat Factory







xoxo,

L
Linking up with: pleated poppy

2 comments:

k@ye said...

When I looked at your photos, I wasn't looking at your outfit...Your face is so angelic, I can't help but adore it for a minute. :D But anyway, Love your boho style! Thumbs up!

Kaye
Http://itsmekikay.com

theserenasaga said...

You are stunning and loving your boho outfit. I found your blog over at The Pleated Poppy's WIWW and have found many inspirations on your blog. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. I am now your newest follower stop by my blog and we can be friends.
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

xx
Serena