Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blissful

I am rockin out in yet another amazingly comfortable and versatile top from Bliss, one of my favorite places online for beautiful and unique closet staples. You can check out some other great stuff from Bliss that I've worn in previous posts here and here. This taupe top is lightweight which makes it perfect for keeping cool while the weather is still unforgivably hot, and also awesome for layering under sweaters and blazers come fall. 








Shorts-Missoni for Target
Shoes-Colin Stuart
Necklace-Target

I loved it so much I've already worn it twice...it looks great with skinnies, can't wait to wear it more this fall!
 Skinnies-Target
Wedges-Aerosoles via Piperlime
Scarf-Target
Sunglasses-Target









Check out some of the great stuff you can grab at Bliss:

Lace overlay front racerback tank
One of the biggest trends right now, this lace tank is perfect to wear now with shorts or a mini skirt, and will look amazing with a leather jacket once it gets cooler-Lace Overlay Tank.

Tube long dress in jade
This dress is on sale and is a STEAL right now. I love this rich green color and the ruffled hem-Long Dress in Jade.

Tunic dress with chain belt
I'm obsessed with anything that has a pocket-and the tassel belt is such a unique little touch. This would work great over leggings and booties-Tunic Dress with Chain Belt.

Round neck hi lo dress in coral - Only small left!

In my opinion, this kind of neckline is possibly the most flattering on anybody-especially if you're a little flat in the chest area (me). This color is also universally flattering on both light and dark skin tones...add a statement necklace and it's an amazing outfit in itself-Round Neck Hi Lo Dress in Coral.


I actually have another great piece from Bliss that I'm dying to show you-stay tuned!!

xoxo,

L

pleated poppy

6 comments:

Bre said...

Both ways you styled are cute. I really like your necklace too!

Lauren said...

I just love those shorts!! Super cute.
newest follower

http://www.laurenrebecca.com

Chioma said...

i love both looks! such a versatile top :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

mod31 said...

Ooo the necklace in the first picture is amazing! I can't believe that's a Target necklace. You look lovely!

Stopping by from WIWW!

xo,
Anh
www.modthirtyone.com

TheTinyHeart said...

I love a versatile piece you can wear a million different ways! The Missoni shorts are fab. I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!

Carrie Teal said...

That shirt looks so comfortable and great with those shorts. My favorite things to wear when I am tired are stylish , comfortable pieces like your shirt.
Carrie