Monday, August 27, 2012

Ikat.

This skirt was one of those things that I *KNEW* I had to have. I bought it when I was about 7 months pregnant and waited in anticipation to wear it. It sounds silly, but there are literally a few pieces of clothing that I have had non-buyers remorse over throughout the years, and I have resolved not to let it happen again! (Only realistically in price-range though-so ya know, if it's from Target. lol)

And, I'm totally rockin another wet hair look today...but hey-at least I got my workout/shower in!






 Crochet tank-Target
Skirt-Target
Belt-Forever21
Shoes-Aerosoles
Bracelets-Wet Seal
Earrings-made by me!
Sunglasses-Target



xoxo,

L pleated poppy

7 comments:

caramelchica said...

You finally wore it! Love.

Sheree said...

Love the print on the skirt...
Sheree xx
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Juneli said...

That high low Ikat skirt is beautiful and love the turquoise accents! a beautiful look!
Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!
Love
Juneli from Fashionably Yours

Kate Greer said...

So chick to be at the park! I love interesting necklines like the crocket top!

www.katelyngreer.com

Daryl said...

You look SO chic! The whole thing put together just looks incredible. Jealous! And props to you for wearing big earrings around young children, haha!


<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things
$100 Anthropologie Giveaway

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I love this look! you look gorgeous! You are officially the chicest mom I've ever seen! Love the pops of turquoise!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Absolutely lovely! I saw that skirt at Target - now I wish I had taken it home!