Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crisp

Nothing says summer like a crisp white outfit. I usually rock a lot of white on white during the summer, but since I am contending with two kids these days instead of just one, white just doesn't seem like a practical option. I had the opportunity today though, since I had a solo trip to Target to get some last minute things for the G baby's 4th birthday next week. I just changed asap when I got home. I'm not the only one who does that...right??
Side note, this tee from Gap is almost perfect. The only thing I could ask is a little more opacity...finding a bra to wear with it is kinda tricky.
 T-shirt-Gap
Jeans-Belk
Shoes-Aerosoles @ Piperlime
Belt-vintage
Bracelets-Goody's @ Walmart





xoxo,

L pleated poppy

5 comments:

Dayi said...

Hi Leah,

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check it out at

http://www.dayissenseofstyle.com/2012/08/nominee.html

XOXO,
Dayi

Jodi said...

I can see why you'd change when you got home... kids will mess that RIGHT up! You look amazingly fabulous though - glad you got a chance to wear it!

Sheena Rae said...

Very cute! I don't think I could pull all white off!

Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

Jaimie @ {roxylove} said...

Wow, you are stunningly beautiful! :)

Lindsay said...

Love this look. It's so chic but with a toddler I just can't do it with a little messy toddler. But you make me want to! Popping over from the Pleated Poppy.