Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hi Lo

I am definitely loving the high-low hemline trend that is going on right now. I feel that it's a very flattering look for most people, with the added bonus that you can show off your legs but not worry about your booty showing when you bend over (I discovered this during my grocery shopping excursion this morning). I just bought this dress at Target over the weekend, and I'm totally loving it!


 Dress-Target (They still have it here online, but I actually found it on clearance in-store!)
Shoes-Colin Stuart @ Victoria's Secret
Clutch-Forever21
Necklace-Belk
Bracelets-Forever21
Earrings-vintage
Sunglasses-Target

                  That's my giant 8 week old hanging in her stroller!



And for good measure, an adorable pic of the G baby hiking this weekend:


xoxo,

L pleated poppy

8 comments:

Katie said...

what a beautiful dress and you look gorgeous!! and your baby is adorable! congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Love that dress!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

You look FAB and are sporting a great dress!!

Melodee said...

just 8 weeks? you look amazing mamma!

lori said...

love that dress and you look gorgeous!

Jodi said...

Love the dress - it's gorgeous - and you look so great for 8 weeks postpartum! Congrats!

Val Verde said...

love the dress you look amazing!

xoxo,
Val
http://valverdestyle.com

MacKensie said...

This dress is GORGEOUS and I'm lovin these photos. I'm a new follower!

xo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/