Monday, July 23, 2012

hat.

I have been dying to buy a fedora for practically forever, especially since it seems like maybe I am the only blogger out there to be lacking in the hat department. I just...can't rock a hat. I don't know what it is, but they generally just don't work with my face shape or something. I finally convinced myself to try it out, but decided to just buy a cheapie at Wal-mart in case I hated it. I actually really love it...I wore it on the way home, my husband was like, 'really? you're really excited about that hat, huh?' although he might have said that because I told him we needed to go to Wal-mart and then made a beeline for the hat department and that was the only thing I bought. hehe! The downside is, it's really cheaply made and the shape is, 'not the best'. Probably a good thing though, so I won't be heartbroken when the G baby destroys it at some point in the probable near future.
 Shorts-DIY Gap Jeans cutoffs
Tank-Wal-mart
Shoes-Burlington Coat Factory
Hat-Walmart
Chain link necklace-Target
Elephant necklace-JcPenny
Charm necklace-Kiss boutique in Wilmington, NC
Bracelet-gifted
Belt-Target
Sunglasses-Target








xoxo,

L pleated poppy

4 comments:

Katie said...

looks so cute on you! and I love the elephant necklace too!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

You look amazing in your new fedora! Glad to hear you took a chance, and ended up getting one! :)

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

pretty little things said...

Just discovered your blog and I love it!
I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

city said...

thanks for sharing.