Thursday, July 19, 2012

Flower Power

I totally die for a jeweled tunic. If it's long enough to wear as a dress, even better! I had been eyeing this tunic in all my Boden catalogs for months when it went on super-clearance (from like $98 to around $20) around Christmas. Even though I was already pretty pregnant and wouldn't be able to wear it, I knew I couldn't let it pass me by! I love the 60s vibe that the bright floral pattern gives off, so I accessorized accordingly.

Tunic-Boden.com
Shoes-Old Navy
Sunglasses-Target
Earrings-Belk
Ring-The Limited
Bangles-Wet Seal








xoxo,

L

Linking up with:




pleated poppy

9 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a beautiful tunic, it definitely makes a statement! I'd wear that! :)

Tiffany said...

That tunic is so much fun!! I love that you kept it bright iwth all of your accessories!

Francie @ Escovedo Escapades said...

Love the tunic!

CC said...

Love it! Super cute and summery!

engquist said...

love that you have the confidence for a piece like this..I definitely don't. it's an awesome tunic and you definitely wear it well.

Marci said...

I love Boden!!!! Great tunic and terrific shoes - I love how they help the color from the tunic.

Chioma said...

love love this tunic on you! you styled it perfectly :)

Chioma
www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

Jeanine Byers said...

Beautiful dress! And those shoes are perfect for it.

JoKnows said...

I love the 60s vibe too! Cute photos also!