Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coral+Mint

Yay for another Bloggers Do It Better Challenge with Pretty Shiny Sparkly!! We actually went to a local park to shoot some pics with me rockin my coral and mint, and it was an adventure teetering around on my platform leopard print wedges with G baby and teeny baby Ari.

 This 'vegan leather' jacket was a Mother's Day gift from my husband. It is so soft and comfy due to the stretchy side panels and I really really love it.
 Baby girl is passsssssssssssed out. You can see G baby's elbow stuck out where he is hiding from the camera. He's going through  'no photograph me' phase. sigh.
 So...I want to excuse myself for the slightly awkward fit of this skirt. Long story short I have squeezed my currently medium sized booty into this size xsmall skirt because it's the only mint piece I own and I really wanted to participate in the Bloggers Do It Better Challenge...but...it's definitely on the small side, which made it less of an a-line skirt and more of a clinging-to-my-butt skirt. whatevs!


 Skirt-Target
Coral tank-Target
Wedges-Target (yes, a lot of Target this outfit, lol)
Jacket-Express
Bracelet-Belk
Sunglasses-Target
Earrings-Forever21


And look who else wore their coral...hehe!!

Poor baby Ari is experiencing a very bat bout of baby acne at the moment :( But she still precious!!



Check out what the other fashionable ladies in the blogging world are doing:
Bloggers Do It Better


xoxo,

L pleated poppy

5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

I love your jacket, and the shoes are awesome!!

Mix and Match Fashion

The Things We Didn't Buy said...

Love the outfit! And the name! My sister's name is Leah and she is the best!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love the jacket and shoes!

now following

Xo Megan

Chris said...

I love the coral and camel together. Your shoes are feisty.. I wish I could pull those off! Visiting from WIWW.

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Olga said...

Love all you outfits!! You look amazingly good for just having a baby!!!!