Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cheap Monday


 This t-shirt by Cheap Monday is literally the most impressive tee that I have ever owned. It's extremely light-weight but not see-through, no matter what bra (or nursing pads) I wear. Most of you ladies know how rare that is, and for me, it's so annoying when I have to try on five different bras with a shirt to see what isn't going to show through. The length is also awesome, long enough to wear with leggings and mostly cover my butt, and short enough not to look totally stupid with shorts. You can buy Cheap Monday at Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, Asos, and probably a few other places, just google search it.

 T-shirt: Cheap Monday at Urban Outfitters
Boyfriend shorts: made by me, you can see my tutorial here.
Booties: Macy's
 I like to 'dress up' my tees with a slightly excessive amount of eyeliner. Mostly because I like any excuse to wear excessive eyeliner. It's a habit I try to break but I just can't.

In honor of Father's Day, I am wearing a Saint Joseph metal necklace, the patron saint for fathers. I bought it for my husband wayyy back in the day.
Feather Earrings-Urban Outfitters




Sunglasses: Sunglasswarehouse.com
bracelets: Wal-mart (two are actually hair ties)
Rings: vintage family jewels

Happy Father's Day!!

xoxo,

L


pleated poppy

2 comments:

Sophie @TheForgeStyle said...

Leah you are absolutely gorgeous! And did I read that right you are only 5 weeks after having a baby??? wow! i wore a size 12 and looked ridiculous ;)

xx
sophie

http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

You look amazing for just having had a baby! And such great style!