Monday, May 21, 2012

All Dressed Up

Yesterday we had a visitation for my husband's grandmother who recently passed due to complications from Alzheimer's. Though it was a sad occasion, it is relieving to know she is finally at peace, and plus, I couldn't help getting a little excited that it was the first time me and my girl got to dress up together! I hope that doesn't make me a horrible person...

 Dress-Victoria's Secret
Shoes-Target
Earrings-Belk


 With some difficulty, I did squeeze into a non-maternity dress, but my options were very limited. This particular dress must run kinda big.

This is the first time I put a headband on little Ari...and I ended up taking it off after about ten minutes. They just look so uncomfortable, though I see little babies all the time wearing them and they don't seem to mind. Maybe I'll try finding one that doesn't look so uncomfy...



xoxo,

L pleated poppy

8 comments:

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

You look amazing! And your little girl is sweet as can be! Congratulations!

thedomesticfringe.com said...

Your daughter is beautiful and I would never guess you just had a baby. Congrats!

~FringeGirl

Erin said...

So sweet to have a daughter to dress up with, and you look amazing!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Just found you from WIWW on Transatlantic Blonde. You are too chic to be a new mom. Love it! Have a stylish week.

Best,
Nicole
http://www.momtrends.com/2012/05/fresh-fashion/

Katie said...

10 days? you look amazing!! and she is beautiful!! congratulations!!

Stephanie said...

I loved dressing up with my girl (she's now 5)! You looked beautiful...and not like you just had a baby 10 days ago! Go, you! Visiting from WIWW.

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

SO CUTE! congrats on your sweet lil girl!

Chris said...

Congrats on your sweet baby girl and sorry for your loss! This dress looks great on you! Visiting from WIWW.

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com