Monday, December 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Yes I wore this to the drug store

Sometimes you just need to wear a cute outfit and up your spirits a little-even if you're just running to the drug store. Yeah, the heels aren't that comfy, but since it was a short trip, I got to change back into my thick wool socks as soon as I got back home!


 Leopard top-Forever21
Leggings-Forever21
Blazer-'thrifted' from my mother-in-law
Heels-Glo @ Kmart
Earrings-Forever21
Necklace-Belk
                                                                       Getting bigger! She is already moving/kicking up a storm...my husband and I can actually feel the kicks by placing a hand on my belly. It seems so early-this must be a frisky baby!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

xoxo,

L

pleated poppy

12 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Love this shirt and LOVE your cute baby bump!

Olga said...

You look so good!! Your baby bump is the cutest!

ourhomeinprogress said...

I love the bump. So dang cute!!!!!!! And yes, dressing up even to go nowhere always lifts your spirits!

Melaina25 said...

You look adorable! I had no idea you were pregnant until the side pic! Love the leopard.

Hope you'll link up to What I Wore Wednesday!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-holiday-sequins.html

lori said...

i love, love, LOVE this look!!! love how you did the leopard... and your baby bump is presh!

Shannon Olson said...

I love the animal print and the necklace you look so cute pregnant!
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very cute, love your lil baby bump!

Eri said...

Hi there,

I really enjoyed your blog.
Please visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello.

Btw, I'm having an amazing GIVEAWAY right now!

See you soon.

Mila said...

Your baby bump is adorable.
I tagged you in a little game on my blog

Kendra said...

I just came across your blog and had to say congrats on your pregnancy! And I totally know what you mean about getting dressed up. I was gonna write a post about this later on this week because I got dressed up to go to the thrift store. Bah!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Just stopping by to check on you and see how you were. I haven't seen you post in a while. Hope all is well. Miss your posts. Big hugs!

Ioana-Carmen said...

You are so sweet! Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC? XoXo

FashionSpot.ro