Friday, December 9, 2011

Drama

Nothing really says drama like a long black dress. This one is a huge score for me, because not only was it my mother-in-law's (way too big for her now) and therefore totally free, but also comfortable to wear during my pregnancy. I opted to use different shades of blue to play up the black, and added an armful of bangles! I also have some little Target flats on...I have a 'thing' about wearing heeled shoes with maxi dresses or skirts, unless of course it's an evening dress.








 Earrings-Kendra Scott
Scarf-made by my sister Meg
Bangles-Wal-mart
Faux turquoise bracelet-Forever21


xoxo,

L

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Beautiful!

Cassi said...

I agree wedges or flats with maxi dresses. Love the whole look you pulled off

Jeanna said...

You look amazing! Love the dress with the flats...

Jeanna @ damaqueenseams.com

Melaina25 said...

I love the scarf with the dress!

Hope you'll link up to What I Wore Wednesday!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-i-wore-wednesday-holiday-sequins.html