Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Perfect Errand Outfit

When I don't really have time to think about what I'm going to wear but still want to look pulled-together and cute, here's my recipe:
 Black skinny jeans+
black tank or scoopneck tee+
colorful scarf+
booties+
pearl or rhinestone stud earrings+
boyfriend watch!

 "I think it should go dis way mom!"
 Jeans-Walmart (stretchy waistband for the pregasaurus rex)
Tank-The Limited
Scarf-Target
Booties-Macy's
Watch-Guess
"Wait...how did you say to wear this thing again G baby?"




xoxo,


L


Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

6 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love that scarf! your whole outfit is adorable. I need to take notes from you when I am pregnant!

eBeamon said...

i love how one of your labels is "nordstrom anniversary sale"... HA! oh, and by the way, you're gorgeous

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE that scarf, SO CUTE! And your little boy is adorable. He looks SO much like you!

Amanda said...

Beautiful scarf!! I love the picture of your little one looking at it!

Cassi said...

That scarf is so perfect. I love the pops of color

Karri said...

Perfect outfit!! And your boy is adorable :)