Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Three

I am down to three pairs of jeans that still fit. And 'fit' is a pretty loose (or should I say tight?) term in this situation. It's getting scary, and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do in a couple weeks when I'm essentially bottomless. I'm thinking about quitting this fashion blog and just wearing mu-mus. Just kidding! But really...if a month goes by and you haven't heard from me, that's what happened.


 Jeans-New York & Company
Button-down-Old Navy
Sweater-The Limited
Shoes-Rack Room
Jewelry-Forever21
Belt-Old Navy


xoxo,

L



pleated poppy

3 comments:

Gracielou said...

Maybe you could go to a thrift store buy some over sized clothes and then donate them back? We don't want you to stop posting.

caramelchica said...

You can make it! Skirts are more fun anyway, right?

Lisa @ Organized Chaos said...

I love your outfit! I'm visiting from No Model lady link up!~