Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bloggers Do It Better: Animal Instincts








I am super-excited to participate in my second Bloggers Do It Better challenge!! Here's how I rock out my animal prints : )



                                                                                Leopard on leopard-because you only live once.
                                                                  Tunic-Forever21
                                                                   Pants-Target
                                                                 Scarf-Dollar General
                                                                 Pumps-Glo @ Kmart


My blue leopard-print scarf is one of my favorite animal-print pieces. And I got it at Dollar General when I went in to buy diapers diapers one day-for $5! You just never know...

Animal print goes out to Dinner with the husband. A scarf is the perfect amount of animal print for this, because I find men are slightly afraid of animal print.
Scarf-Dollar General
Tank-Forever21
Knit moto jacket-Target
Jeans-Gap
Booties-Macy's
Cuff-Wal-mart
Turquoise Ring-The Limited

Animal print scarf and shoes add chic to black t-shirt dress : )
Dress-Target
Shoes-Target
Scarf-Dollar General
Tights-Express
Watch-Guess




Zebra Print bag livens up a white shirt and cut-offs.
Bag-Express
Shirt-Victoria's Secret
Shorts-Abercrombie & Fitch
Watch-Guess


 Bold black and white animal print screams for colorful accessories. Just make sure you balance it with some neutral ones too-like a gold watch and nude pumps.

 Dress-The Limited
Cardigan-Belk
Shoes-Steve Madden
Necklace-Surf Shop in Emerald Isle
Watch-Guess



XoXo,

L

Check out how the other Bloggers are doing it better!




Also linking up at Rolled Up Pretty! (click here)

pleated poppy

Tickled Pink at 504 Main

18 comments:

Colleen said...

You look great! I love all of your looks, but that hot pink lip with the orange beads was awesome :) You have great style!

Susan said...

Very nice - love the dress.
How are you feeling? I hope well!

Fashion By Alicia said...

Great looks! Love those shoes! So fabulous.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K I LOVE animal print! Basically I'm obsessed :) All of these outfits are so dang cute! LOVE that white animal print dress, and then also that sheer white shirt with the bow on it paired with the gold watch. You always look adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to Rolled Up Pretty! I hope you can link up again next week :) You're gorgeous!

Sorcha said...

You look amazing. I love all the different ways you've styled up the prints!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

Cerrisse said...

Animal print is so fun! especially when you can add pops of color!

caramelchica said...

I love that wrap dress! Great job styling animal prints.

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Looking fabulous. I like your blog.

Love from Oregon USA,
Danielle
xoxoxoxo
animalia

jane says said...

Love all the animal prints! Gorg!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

YOU have so many great items!!! I am moving in so we can share ;)

I think you look AMAZING in each picture! Gorgeous girl!

Fashion Tales.... said...

wow, you have so many diverse looks here. love the printed scarf & dress outfit. -xo

Lilly's Style said...

Love your style! The dress is amazing.

Ania said...

your outfits are super cute. LOVE the blue leopard print scarf, it rocks.

Mary and Dyer said...

You are sooo pretty!! Love all of the animal print looks on you. I want to participate in the challenge I just really need to get it together!! xox

I just became your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

Those wedges are so gorgeous and I love your blue scarf too!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

The orange beads are my favorite!! Great style! xoxox

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the pink and orange additions in the last pictures. And the shoes from Target? Amazing!

No Model Lady said...

Oh my, those leopard wedges are killing it!!!