Monday, September 19, 2011

Prep School Drop-Out

I got this seed of an idea planted for this outfit from something I saw in a magazine months ago about neo-prep style. This is my version, with a bit of an edge to it.

 To rock this look, you need a button-down, a low v-neck sweater, a moto jacket (doesn't have to be faux leather, you go go with a knit), and some skinny jeans. I think flats would be just as cute with this outfit as boots, your choice!

White button-down-New York & Company
Striped sweater-Target
Jeans-Gap
Booties-Macy's
Moto Jacket-Target
Watch-Guess

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Momma Go Round



pleated poppy

8 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love this look, I think the jacket just gives it that edgy look. So fun!

Amy @ amy day to day said...

Found you on Momma Go Round. Such a cute outfit, you are so pretty!

Lucija said...

Ohhh, your blog = CHIC!
Wonderful post!!

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Tiffany said...

I love this edgy look! I think the boots just make it!

Tamera Beardsley said...

Beautiful my dear!

Susan said...

Very cute!

MELANIE said...

Love the look, preppy with edge! lol Very well put together. Found you via linky.

Hope you will come check out my blogs too. New follower here.

MJ
Lucky 7 Design
Mama J and Her Fashionistas

No Model Lady said...

I love this! A little bit classic, a little bit dangerous;)