Thursday, September 29, 2011

Missoni and Leopard

Sadly, this is the only Missoni @ Target piece that I splurged on. Because yes...for me, $40 for a pair of shorts is pretty splurgy, whether that's a real word or not.
I was dying for one of their beautiful striped throw blankets though-but the dimensions were so small, and I like my feet covered with enough blankie left to snuggle with under my chin. Sniff sniff.

 Leopard Print Tunic-Forever21
Shorts-Missoni @ Target
Trench-Target (I got it on clearance for $25. AND it's water-resistant...amazing buy)
Shoes-Glo @ Kmart
Necklace-Goody's
Watch-Guess
Earrings-Icing by Claire's
Bracelets-Gifted
Ring-Vintage



                                                       My ten week baby bump!! Can't believe how much faster you can tell this time vs. last time.

I almost didn't include this picture because you can see how so, so tired I look. But this was the only decent shot I got of my favorite earrings : )

I am going to link this post up with Pretty Shiny Sparkly for the next Bloggers Do It Better challenge, which is about rocking your animal prints. I'm so excited!!

xoxo,

L

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

Pretty Shiny Sparkly

11 comments:

Blandy said...

I love this. Probably one of my faves. Love animal print. I just don't think it loves me. Lol.

Life as Leah said...

Thank you! That actually makes me feel really good because I felt like the pattern mix was kind of risky...didn't really help when I asked my husband to take some pics for me and he looked at me for about 10 seconds before answering. lol. And if you are unsure, you could always try a scarf or some leopard flats first and see how you feel.

Cerrisse said...

that top is darling!

Hanna said...

SUOER CUTE> Love it!

Kelly said...

I love your shirt! The print is wonderful :)

Fashion Tales.... said...

Ilove it! At least your scored a piece. I managed to miss the target mayhem. The trench and leopard is dashing here. :)

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

HOLY Bananas! I love the mixing of the prints! I bought those shorts too! I was surprised how much I LOVE them! CONGRATS on the new pregnancy...You are one of the hottest preggo's out there! Can't wait to see how you dress up the bump!

jeanofalltrades said...

I agree - the pattern-mixing is fantastic! I love the leopard withthe zig-zags and the trench. I'm envious that you scored anything Missoni. It was all gone by the time I got there.

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Ok. THIS IS COOL!!
Visit me!!
Love from Oregon USA,
Danielle
xoxoxoxo
animalia

Meagan said...

I definitely agree about the Missoni pieces being a splurge. I absolutely loved some of them but they just weren't in my price range at all. Those shorts look great though. Definitely worth splurging on!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Mary and Dyer said...

Love this combo! I would have never thought to pair the 2 together, but they look awesome!