Thursday, September 8, 2011

Leopard on Leopard

The G baby is sick and I'm running on fumes. I figure the more prints I'm wearing, the less obvious it is if there's any vomit spots on my outfit. (I try to change out of puke clothes, but hey, sometimes it's hard to catch everything.)


 Tunic-Forever21
Ponte pants-Target
Scarf-Dollar General (no kidding. and it's probably my favorite)
Shoes-Glo @ Kmart
Watch-Guess
Ring-gifted
Earrings-Forever21

Hope everyone in the fashion industry had a great time celebrating FNO last night. I can only sit here out in the country with my sick G baby and wish...


XoXo,

L

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Love the outfit! Hope your little one starts feeling better soon!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

That is an awesome outfit!! I love animal print and have started wearing it again, myself.

Hope your little one feels better soon! I remember those days with my own.

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine
My "Real Momma" Post

Sarah@totalbassetcase said...

Love that tunic! I love leopard print and love long sleeve t's...what a perfect combo!